My Purpose – Caring For Others
This blog is all about my purpose and that I have the spirit-given capacity and desire to serve God. I was created for overseeing, training and caring for the needs of others. Which means I’m usually very patient, people-centered and willing to spend time in prayer for others.
I’m dominate in the following speaking gifts (evangelist, prophet, teacher and exhorter).
I can be authoritative because, I am more of a leader than a follower and I tend to be expressive, yet composed and sensitive.
More About My Purpose Is That I Tend To Be Protective Of Others
My pleasing personality draws people to me, I have a burden to see others learn and grow and are protective of those under my care.
We must be willing to present the whole Word of God and willing to study what is necessary to feed others. This includes being relationship oriented rather than task oriented.
- Its a must that I remain a peacemaker and diplomat when it comes to people’s weaknesses I must remain very tolerant.
- A bit more concerned with doing for others than others doing for me.
- Being that I am faithful and devoted I may become a workaholic.
- I tend to become an all-purpose person in order to meet needs.
Its All About My Purpose Of Being Empathetic
To understand and comfort is to enter into the grief or happiness of others and to have the ability to show empathy. To feel with others, not just for others.
- Willing to deal with and minister to people who have needs that most people feel very uncomfortable working with.
- I tend to say the right thing at the right time. My personality is likely one of a soft-spoken love.
- Doing something for the greater good to contribute to the betterment of the world.
- Being involved in helping other people in a direct way either individually or in a small group.
- Enjoy helping and advising people.
- Tend to be concerned about other people’s welfare.
- Promote learning and personal development and I am very interested in human relationships.
- Helpful, responsible, warm, cooperative, idealistic, sociable, tactful, friendly, kind, sympathetic, generous, patient and understanding.
- Enjoy creating new ideas, programs, things or anything else not previously developed by another person.
- Tend to be creative and intuitive.
- Enjoy working in an unstructured environment where I can use my imagination and creativity.
- Open, imaginative, original, intuitive, emotional, independent, idealistic and unconventional.
I like to be involved in activities that have to do with ideas and thinking;
- to observe,
- or solve problems.
To search for facts and figure out problems mentally;
- and modest.
Involved in activities that follow set procedures and routines; to work with data and details; clerical and numerical ability to carry out tasks in great detail. I’m conforming, practical, careful, obedient, thrifty, efficient, orderly, conscientious and persistent.
When It Comes To Others Its About My Purpose
Hands-on activities and tend to focus on things in the physical world; working with tools and machines I enjoy careers that can be performed outdoors.
I can be…
- and persistent
Influencing Others Is About
How I tend to enjoy persuading others to see their point of view, I like to work with people and ideas, rather than things.
I can be
- and ambitious.
When working on a project, I place an emphasis on creating a harmonious relationship with the people I associate with by being tactful and sympathetic to their needs. I see the positive qualities of others and I enjoy helping them improve their well being, their talents and their potential.
My approach to work is to set my objectives and perform the tasks required in an orderly way. I make practical decisions in a systematic fashion based on the facts I have on hand along with my own personal values.
I am interested in occupations where I can work directly with people on a cooperative basis, communicate and interact with them on a face-to-face basis and provide comfort and care to those in need.
To be an assertive leader it requires good work habits and a strong character and its equally important to always speak calmly and clearly and to remain open to ideas other than my own especially, if these ideas help me achieve my goal.
to help people in need, treat people kindly, be sensitive to other people’s feelings.
is showing respect to friends and family that you show to strangers and the elderly. I have a good ear to listen when others are speaking.
people can count on me. When I give my word that I will do something, I do it.
- I am punctual.
- I plan ahead and always prepared.
- Diligent to stick to a task until I complete or master it.
Practice, practice, practice is to
- Limit distractions and focus on the task at hand.
- Set small goals on my path to a larger achievement. To be disciplined is to have self-control of my actions and to do the hardest step first.
- Documenting my actions is to identify my strengths and weaknesses.
- Patience – good things come to those who wait.
Enthusiastic about what I am doing. I must make sure I always have an activity to look forward to and surround myself with enthusiastic people, it can be contagious.
I appreciate everything I have.
Fair/Impartial means I am able to look at a situation without taking sides. I must look at the whole picture, not just one aspect of it. I will do my best to separate feelings from the facts. If their is a personal stake in the outcome I choose not to get involved.
We must plan ahead, so we know what we need to do and when we need to do it. Learn to turn off the distractions when we need to get something done and meditate on it.
Trying to tell the truth every day of my life, no lying, no cheating or stealing. If my honesty hurts someone’s feelings, I will try and speak with kindness. I know I have more to learn.
- Everyone has strengths and weaknesses including me.
- Appreciate how others have contributed to my successes.
- Be objective and not make comparisons.
- I am to be nice to those around me.
- Being kind is not to be motivated by self-interest.
- I choose to love people for who they are both positive and negative.
Making time in my life to spend with others is important. I will stand by someone or something even when times get tough.
Being motivated means I will take action without having to be reminded. It’s important to know what’s going on around me, by looking around not just straight ahead. Pay attention and take mental notes. Use our five senses, sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch.
- Remain patient by not whining or complaining.
- Respectful for other people’s feelings or possessions.
- Speak with intention while being courteous and polite.
- Take control of my actions and my obligations.
- Don’t make excuses, I take ownership.
- I must agree to not do more than I think I can handle.
- Punctual and I will follow-through.
- When I speak it is from the heart because, I really mean it. I don’t look to others to validate my self-worth.
- It is important to embrace differences in others, I try to make people around me feel comfortable.
- I will not participate in personal attacks.
- Trustworthy so much that others know they can confide in me.
About My Purpose When It Comes To Goals
- Ambitious and I have many goals that I have set for myself, I like to have a sense that my current actions are moving me forward toward a better future.
- A hardworking person who likes to take care of my responsibilities before I let myself have fun.
- Believe strongly in the importance of fulfilling my duties and I never try to weasel out of a task that is my responsibility.
- Appreciation for structure and order in my life and I like to stay organized which means to believe in there is “a place for everything and everything in its place.”
- Intend to identify with the feelings of others and are sympathetic when others are suffering.
- I do not mind being around people experiencing difficult emotions.
Accept It For What It Is
So, I’ve been called to help and support people who are troubled. Called to care for others who are less fortunate or less capable than myself.
What I Enjoy About My Purpose
- Providing for others and I am often drawn to children, the elderly and others who can benefit from my help.
- Exploring cause and effect I tend to ask “why”. I’m not content to accept things as they are, I prefer to search for deeper answers and I have a sense of the big picture.
- Making others’ lives easy, I adapt to their needs when I can. I am not one to argue.
- Seeing things from another person’s point of view. Even if I don’t agree I tend to support other people in their opinions.
- Meeting new people and I am far from shy when it comes to approaching someone. I am a master of small talk and finding things in common and I like having a large circle of friends and acquaintances at particular times in my life.